Friday, February 22, 2013

My Favorite Recipes-

I have been working on getting my family's recipes ready to go, here are some of them that I have done so far, if you would like to use them in your own plan. Keep in mind that while the cards state that the meals feed 6, that I have 4 small children under the age of 10 and 2 adults. If you have teenagers, you are going to need to add to the recipes to accommodate that! Also- some of these recipes are painfully simple, and you might be thinking..."I don't need a recipe for that"- The recipe isn't the point...Tallying up how much of each ingredient you need to feed your family for a set period of time is the point! The pink columns calculate for you- You can edit how many weeks you're planning for. 13, 26, 52, etc

1 comment:

  1. THIS...this makes me happy! I've been trying to figure out some sort of system for deciding what to put up & how much. I LOVE that you've already done all the work, haha. Thanks for posting such great info!

    ReplyDelete